DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
£329.00 – £699.00
This course provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agile service management (ASM) approach
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
Duration: 16 hours 2 days
Delivery: E-Learning / Class
why ASM is being used by organizations to provide ‘just enough’ service management process and control to deliver value. Studying the ASM roles, artifacts and events will help delegates to apply ASM in their own organizations.
- It’s comprehensive
- including an extensive collection of basic DevOps terms and concepts
- It’s holistic
- Reflects all aspects of DevOps (people, processes and technology)
- Addresses the organizational change aspects of adopting a DevOps culture
- It’s highly interactive
- including practical hands-on assignments that reinforce the course material
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, it’s core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement —ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
What are our courses based on?
DevOps Institute (DOI) courses are based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. This educational model is used to categorize learning objectives and assess learning achievements.
The DevOps Foundation® Certification Course encompasses the Knowledge and Comprehension domains, while the DevOps Practitioner™ courses includes not only these first two domains, but also the Application area.
Course Material – Classroom & Virtual based
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Sample documents, templates, tools and techniques
Course Material – E-Learning
- 13 lessons covering an introduction to ASM and its relationship with Scrum, Scrum and ASM roles, Scrum and ASM events, Scrum and ASM artifacts, and getting started.
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 16 hours
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support included
Lessons in this course…
Lesson 1: What is Agile?
Lesson 2: Agile Practices
Lesson 3: What is Agile Service Management?
Lesson 4: Process Design Basics
Lesson 5: Agile Process Design
Lesson 6: Scrum Basics
Lesson 7: Scrum Roles/Agile SM Roles
Lesson 8: Scrum Artifacts/Agile SM Artifacts
Lesson 9: Scrum Events/Agile SM Events
Lesson 10: Agile Process Improvement
Lesson 11: Agile SM Technologies
Lesson 12: Getting Started
In order to take the Certification exam you need to ensure that you check (choose) the exam voucher option before checkout.
You will then be entitled to an exam voucher that can be used to schedule your exam.
When you think you’re ready, just contact us and we’ll order your exam voucher.
If you chose to purchase the course and not the exam and then decide at a later date that you can see the benefit that the additional Certification will give you, no problem, just purchase the course again and ensure you include (choose) the exam option, then using live chat or email email@example.com. contact us and we will issue you with a code to use at the checkout. On confirmation of the payment out support team will send you via email your voucher and instructions on how to enroll for the exam
Why is the exam not included in the course?
We feel that it is not fair to force a charge on anyone for something they may not want or may not use. Our company’s ethos is to ensure that training is as affordable as possible. So by modulising our training, the opportunity to learn remains a priority and you only pay for what you need.
Each e-learning course comes with a revision module that gives you an overview of the course and the key principles and concepts that you need to understand in order to pass the IT4IT Foundation exam.
What you need to know about the exam:
- You can take the exam online (virtually) or as a paper based exam
- Exam Format: Closed Book. Both web-based
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes. (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue)
- Proctoring: Live
- Languages: English
The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for future DevOps certification courses.
DevOps Institute Professional Membership Program
Starting in 2017, successful candidates are receiving afree membership in the DOI Professional Membership Program. This program offers access to current information and thought leaders in the emerging community of DevOps professionals.
Members are able to:
- Stay current with emerging DevOps best practices and skills
- Access discount codes for worldwide DevOps conferences and events
- Enhance their network with athriving community of DevOps professionals
- Gain instant access to exclusive content
- Attend Digital DevOps pop-up events
- Contribute to the crowd-sourced DevOps Open Source Omnipedia (coming soon)!
|The DevOps Institute catalogue currently contains three classes and certifications.We will be offering additional role based classes and certifications in the near future.|
|Certificate: DevOps Foundation Certified®
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
|Certificate: Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves process efficiency, reduces waste and provides an ongoing capability for IT to continue to deliver value even in the face of changing requirements.
|Certificate: Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®
The sixteen (16) hour course describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, re-engineering and improvement of IT Service Management processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place ‘just enough’ process and how to continually align process performance with the business goals.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Test Engineer (DTE)℠
A DevOps Test Engineer is an individual accountable for testing software in a DevOps environment. This sixteen (16) hour course describes culture and team aspects for test engineering, test strategies, test infrastructures, test tools, test automation, best practices, test management and analysis.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Continuous Delivery Architect (CDA)℠
A continuous delivery architect is a a tool-agnostic individual engaged in the design, implementation and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially, Continuous Deployment. A continuous delivery architect is also involved in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs and cultural considerations.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Leader (DOL)℠
A DevOps Leader is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
|Certificate: Certified DevSecOps Engineer (DSOE)℠
A DevSecOps Engineer is an IT Security professional who is skilled at “security as code” with the intent of making security and compliance consumable as a service. A DevSecOps Engineer uses data and security science as their primary means of protecting the organization and customer.
Site Reliability Engineering
|E-Learning class Bookings||
Currently all the e-learning courses offered by Paradigm Training are licensed from our accredited courseware providers who together with us offer you a seamless learning experience.
We at Paradigm people built this platform in order to ensure that learning and the sharing of knowledge is the principle focus for us.