DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration and integration between software developers and IT operations professionals.
DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®
£699.00 – £998.00
This 16 hour course will introduce the learner to key concepts of DevOps and how DevOps tested fit with a DevOps culture, organisation and roles
DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)®
Duration: 16 hours 2 days
Delivery: Virtual / Class
Participants will understand the culture and team aspects for team engineers, test strategies, test infrastructure, test tools, test automation, best practices, test management and analysis.
- Increased use of agile and other development processes and methodologies.
- You staff will acquire DevOps testing knowledge and practical skills that they can use immediately and apply within your organisation.
- There will be a positive contribution from the DevOps team members focused on testing
- Confidently and positively contribute as an DevOps Test Engineer focused on testing
- Enhance your CV and boost your chances of landing a new testing focused role in a DevOps environment
- A better understanding of the principles behind the DevOps approach to software development
- Appreciate the challenges and difficulties associated with the testing activities performed in a DevOps team
- Develop and practice a range of soft skills required by highly effective DevOps teams in a safe and neutral environment
What are our courses based on?
DevOps Institute (DOI) courses are based on Bloom’s Taxonomy. This educational model is used to categorize learning objectives and assess learning achievements.
The DevOps Foundation® Certification Course encompasses the Knowledge and Comprehension domains, while the DevOps Practitioner™ courses includes not only these first two domains, but also the Application area.
At the end of our Certified Agile Process Owner course, you will have a clear understanding of the following objectives:
- The purpose, benefits, concepts and vocabulary of DevOps testing
- How DevOps testing differs from other types of testing
- DevOps testing strategies, test management and results analysis
- Strategies for selecting test tools and implementing test automation
- Integration of DevOps testing into Continuous Integration and
- Continuous Delivery workflows
- How DevOps testers fit with a DevOps culture, organization and roles
- Class and course introduction
- Devops Testing concepts, terms and benefits
- DevOps Testing teams and roles
- DevOps Testing strategies
- DevOps test plan best practices
- DevOps test automation best practices
- DevOps test management and analysis best practices
- Exercise: Define a DevOps test strategy for a product
In order to take the Certification exam you need to ensure that you check (choose) the exam voucher option before checkout.
You will then be entitled to an exam voucher that can be used to schedule your exam.
When you think you’re ready, just contact us and we’ll order your exam voucher.
If you chose to purchase the course and not the exam and then decide at a later date that you can see the benefit that the additional Certification will give you, no problem, just purchase the course again and ensure you include (choose) the exam option, then using live chat or email email@example.com. contact us and we will issue you with a code to use at the checkout. On confirmation of the payment out support team will send you via email your voucher and instructions on how to enroll for the exam
Why is the exam not included in the course?
We feel that it is not fair to force a charge on anyone for something they may not want or may not use. Our company’s ethos is to ensure that training is as affordable as possible. So by modulising our training, the opportunity to learn remains a priority and you only pay for what you need.
Each e-learning course comes with a revision module that gives you an overview of the course and the key principles and concepts that you need to understand in order to pass the IT4IT Foundation exam.
What you need to know about the exam:
- You can take the exam online (virtually) or as a paper based exam
- Exam Format: Closed Book. Both web-based
- Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing Score: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes. (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue)
- Proctoring: Live
- Languages: English
The DevOps Foundation Certificate will be the pre-requisite for this DevOps certification course.
DevOps Institute Professional Membership Program
Starting in 2017, successful candidates are receiving afree membership in the DOI Professional Membership Program. This program offers access to current information and thought leaders in the emerging community of DevOps professionals.
Members are able to:
- Stay current with emerging DevOps best practices and skills
- Access discount codes for worldwide DevOps conferences and events
- Enhance their network with a thriving community of DevOps professionals
- Gain instant access to exclusive content
- Attend Digital DevOps pop-up events
- Contribute to the crowd-sourced DevOps Open Source Omnipedia (coming soon)!
|The DevOps Institute catalogue currently contains three classes and certifications.We will be offering additional role based classes and certifications in the near future.|
|Certificate: DevOps Foundation Certified®
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
|Certificate: Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves process efficiency, reduces waste and provides an ongoing capability for IT to continue to deliver value even in the face of changing requirements.
|Certificate: Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®
The sixteen (16) hour course describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, re-engineering and improvement of IT Service Management processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place ‘just enough’ process and how to continually align process performance with the business goals.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Test Engineer (DTE)℠
A DevOps Test Engineer is an individual accountable for testing software in a DevOps environment. This sixteen (16) hour course describes culture and team aspects for test engineering, test strategies, test infrastructures, test tools, test automation, best practices, test management and analysis.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Continuous Delivery Architect (CDA)℠
A continuous delivery architect is a a tool-agnostic individual engaged in the design, implementation and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and, potentially, Continuous Deployment. A continuous delivery architect is also involved in defining or integrating underpinning processes, metrics, APIs and cultural considerations.
|Certificate: Certified DevOps Leader (DOL)℠
A DevOps Leader is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
|Certificate: Certified DevSecOps Engineer (DSOE)℠
A DevSecOps Engineer is an IT Security professional who is skilled at “security as code” with the intent of making security and compliance consumable as a service. A DevSecOps Engineer uses data and security science as their primary means of protecting the organization and customer.
Site Reliability Engineering
We at Paradigm people built this platform in order to ensure that learning and the sharing of knowledge is the principle focus for us.