Service Design Service Design connects the Strategy with Transition and Operation, providing tools to create and redesign services aligned with strategic objectives. It takes care that service management is fully aligned with business needs and uses its capabilities in an efficient and resilient manner.
To design IT Services in a cost-effective, secure manner and in accordance to Service Strategy, and to take care of designed service delivery having in mind customer satisfaction.
A set of design governance documents is defined: methods, best practices, procedures and policies.
Effective IT Service design using continual improvement methods, ensuring service alignment with existing and new business requirements.
Five Aspects of Service Design – deal with designing:
• service solutions for new or changed services
• management information systems and tools
• technology architectures and management architectures
• measurement methods and metrics
• Products (services, technologies, tools)
• Partners (manufacturers, supplier, vendors)
ITIL is a well-established framework of best practice in IT service management that is used by organizations all around the world and has been developed due to the increasing dependent on IT within organizations in orders to meet and achieve their corporate goals and business needs.
As a result organizations require a reliable, successful, effective and high quality IT service.
ITIL will enable you utilize and implement IT service and capabilities to provide and maximize value within your organization. By adopting the method and service within ITIL will increase productivity, optimize costs and improve customer experience.
This 3-day course immerses learners in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle. The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Design stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
The Service Design Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the Service Design stage of the Service Lifecycle and how activities in this Lifecycle stage may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals working in or new to a Service Design environment who require and understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite.
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, service test managers and ITSM trainers involved in the management, coordination and integration of design activities within the Service Lifecycle
Trademarks & Copyrights
This associated accredited e-course has been licensed to Paradigm Management Solutions UK Ltd from her partner and course ware provider Copyright © ITSM.Zone. All rights reserved.
This associated accredited e-course has been licensed to Paradigm Management Solutions UK Ltd from her partner and course ware provider Copyright © Good E-Learning. All rights reserved.
This associated accredited course material has been licensed to Paradigm Management Solutions UK Ltd from her partner and course ware provider Copyright © ITpreneurs. All rights reserved.
The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Candidates wishing to be trained and examined for this qualification must already hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
Candidates who hold the following ITIL qualifications are also eligible, and similar evidence will be required:
- Earlier ITIL (V2) Foundation plus Foundation Bridge
- ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management (achieved via Service Manager or Practitioner bridging routes).
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites?
Don’t worry – we’ll discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to help determine whether this course suits you. Just call us on +44 845 682 4690 and speak to one of our consultants.