An Introduction to Lean
Lean Master Belt Practitioner is the second, advanced course that follows on from the Lean Foundation and Management Overview e-learning.
If you are new to Lean you should complete the Foundation level first as a pre-requisite before moving forward with the Practitioner Course.
This is a comprehensive course designed to equip you with the knowledge, tools and techniques to independently plan and deploy Lean transformation strategy within your organization as well as running successful waste reduction projects.
It will also provide you with the skills to champion lean implementation and act as an agent of change.
What is Lean ?
- Lean’s primary purpose is to reduce operational costs by eliminating waste and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Lean methodology focuses on continuous business improvement within an organization by encouraging Lean practitioners to motivate their workforce in order to achieve Lean goals.
- Lean improves business processes in terms of human error, effort, time and finance.
- Business process improvement will help organizations to optimize their costs by creating products and services with fewer defects in comparison to a traditional business approach. Therefore, lean-thinking organizations are able to provide more value to their customers without compromising on quality.
- They will be able to respond to changing trends and customer demands, offering a wide variety of high quality products at a fraction of the cost and time required by traditional, non-lean thinking organizations.
This course is ideal for professionals who have successfully completed the Lean Foundation & Management Overview course and are looking to become Lean practitioners.
The course is suitable for individuals who want to understand the key concepts of Lean and the benefits that a pursuit of lean can bring to an organization, in order to go on to manage or support Lean Transformation.
Trademarks & Copyrights
This associated accredited course has been licensed and delivered to Paradigm Management Solutions UK Ltd from her partner and course ware provider Copyright © Good e-learning. All rights reserved.